Embrace the Christmas spirit as Winter Wonderland returns to London’s Hyde Park.
This free-to-enter family event is one of the best things to do in London at Christmas. Featuring a huge selection of festive entertainment and activities, from ice skating and circus shows to a Christmas market and live music, there’s enough fun things to do to fill a whole day and evening.
Take a look at what’s happening at Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland 2019 and check the top tips to make the most of your visit to Winter Wonderland in London this Christmas.
Top activities at Winter Wonderland Hyde Park
- Skate to live music on the Winter Wonderland ice rink, the UK’s largest outdoor rink.
- Go on a journey through the past, present and future Christmas in the Magical Ice Kingdom presents A Christmas Carol.
- Watch world-class skaters in the heartwarming Paddington on Ice – The Grand Voyage.
- Marvel at the acrobatic wonders at Zippos Christmas Circus or Cirque Berserk.
- Take the kids and be sure to catch Mr. Men and Little Miss – The Show.
- Soar into the sky on the iconic Giant Observation Wheel and see the twinkling London lights below.
- Ride a traditional carousel or brave the giant loops of nine different rollercoasters at the fairground.
- Get the Father-Christmas-style belly laughs going at the Winter Wonderland Comedy Club.
- Create your very own ice sculpture at the Ice Sculpting workshops.
Learn more about Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park
NX LONDON Hostel is ready to host you while you are in town for this event. To check availability, please click here.